MapleLeafsBlog: News from everywhere about the Leafs!





Saturday, February 24, 2007

Robitaille does homework

Randy Robitaille had been studying Toronto Maple Leafs goalie Andrew Raycroft, and that served the New York Islanders forward well when he faced Raycroft in a shootout.

After coming back from a two-goal deficit, Robitaille capped the comeback by scoring the only goal of the shootout to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 victory over the Maple Leafs on Thursday night.

"I was watching him with the other shooters, and I know he's good low," the Ottawa native said. "I knew what I wanted to do before I shot."'

This is just a preview... click here for the entire article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<<< Back to LeafsBlog Home



Articles About Current Leafs:
Antropov Belak Bell Devereaux Gill Newbury Ondrus Peca Pohl Ponikarovsky Raycroft Stajan Steen Sundin Tucker Wellwood White


Articles About Past Leafs:
Keon Stemkowski